A regular pruning program is essential for keeping your trees safe, beautiful and healthy. The periodic removal of portions of the tree is done to enhance the appearance and value of the landscaping.
Additional reasons to maintain a regular pruning program:
1. The health of ornamental and shade trees depends on pruning.
2. Training the growth pattern of young trees.
3. Removal of dead, weak, storm damaged, crossing or diseased branches.
4. Reduces the risk of storm damage (ice, snow, wind).
5. Clear from buildings, homes, wires, streets, and drives.
We clean up after ourselves thoroughly, and will ensure the property is left the same way we entered it, if not cleaner. We take pride in a job followed through from start to finish.