Why remove the tree and then leave an unsightly stump? Stump grinding is the process of removing the stump below soil level. There are several reasons to consider stump grinding.
• Stump grinding is much less expensive than other stump removal processes.
• It eliminates the disturbance of the surrounding lawn area.
• You can recycle the mulch from the grinding process in your flowerbeds.
• There’s no root to haul away, unlike other stump removal methods.
• It’s much easier to re-landscape with the stump fully gone.